5 Kitchener-Waterloo Coffee Mini-Reviews
Some information that I can share from my itinerant wifi-migrant existence over the past couple of days:
- Matter of Taste: Wins for being local and making good espresso. Weak in the baked goods department.
- Balzac’s: Wins for design aesthetic, nice typesetting. Good pastries. Is colocated with Google and other tech companies. Looks like a hipster paradise.
- Death Valley’s Little Brother: Actually is a hipster paradise. Best place to get coffee and whiskey. Good muffins. Plain espresso is a little sketchy.
- City Cafe: Wins for honor-system payments, wood-fired pizzas and bagels, and great donuts and tarts. No espresso. Hippies, not hipsters.
- Misty Mountain Coffee: After DVLB, second-comfiest chairs. Strengths: not as bad as Coffee Culture across the street.
Happy caffeinated holidays!
Filed under: coffee, kitchener, waterloo | Leave a Comment